djp332

No Stomach For Cancer

No Stomach For Cancer
    • trekmom
      I read every word and I feel your pain, I am praying for your outcome to be perfect. I have a cousin, his wife had the same thing. She's still alive and doing well. I think the surgery is better now than when she had it done 20 years ago. Have you ever eaten an artichoke? Italian Stuffed Artichokes - The Lemon Bowl® My mom hates the bread crumbs so I don't add them. I love crazy and weird fruit, Dragon Fruit, Lychee, rombutan and more. My mom loves Tuscan melon. Beautiful you, beautiful page.
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
      @trekmom, thanks. This is my daughter, not me. Dragon fruit is on her list. My husband dealt with this same thing last year, and my oldest daughter is also dealing with it.
    • Angela Toucan
      such amazing journaling. You have done a beautiful page about this difficult part of life. Bless your family.
      djp332 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I can't help but wonder if gene therapy in the future could help eradicate this cancer, since there is that genetic link. Sending prayers of well being to you and your family - what a journey ya'll are going on. And kudos to your daughter for documenting her journey on IG. If you are allowed to share her tag (IG name), I'd like to follow her.
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
      @ArmyGrl, her IG name is @becomingaseahorse
    • SeattleSheri
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
    • flowersgal
      So sorry but glad that now the medical establishment has more knowledge and a treatment to prolong her life. Beautiful journaling and prayers for successful surgery.
      djp332 likes this.
    • Smwhite
      So sorry to hear that you've had 3 family members dealing with this... Becky is doing an amazing job of dealing with this. Journaling can be very therapeutic, I'm glad she's found an outlet that feeds her soul and helps with processing! Tell her thanks for sharing her story! Blessing to you all!!
      djp332 likes this.
    • katell
      So sorry for you and your daughter! thinking of you very often since you said that to us :beat:heartlub:beat
      djp332 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    djp332
    Date:
    Jun 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).