NO BRA
Dalis, Jun 30, 2017
Description:
credits:
Yo' Self Collection
by Bella Gypsy,
Celebrate My Country {Dressed Up}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Christina W, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh how AWESOME to start the day with THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      indeed, my dear no bra is a total liberation!!!! you have to think I am from the Generation of Love, the Make Love not War, Hippie Women';s Lib that threw their bras into fire LOL... I am actually happy (always been) in that department, but I know your feelings as Sarita has inherited her dad's side of the family and she cries for the lack of....even though I think she is more than fine...she also evaluates the outfit and if no bra is a possibility she will go for it!!!
      LOVE this page so so much, I came to the gallery and that smile of yours fills my screen, the super colorful, awesome, more than perfect brilliant page called me to come look closer!!!! So I am going to start the July Froggy Favorites with this awesomeness!!!!!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so fab. Congrats on FF :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Dalis likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      If I can get away with out wearing a bra I will. They are horrible contraptions but I will agree they are useful sometimes but I still don't like them. Great page and journalling
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    307.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).