Ninja- for Slow Scrap with Mrs. Peel
KayTeaPea, May 10, 2016
Description:
Sara Gleason- We are Storytellers- dotted paper
Lauren Grier- Everyday moments- journal strips
Paula Kesselring- City Maps- paper
Lynn Grieveson- Big Rips- torn paper
Sahlin Studio- Melon Sorbet- slide wheel
Just Jaimee- Dec 2013 Storyteller- large b/w striped paper; May 2015 Storyteller- Dear Mom- Alpha(red); January 2014 Storyteller- flair
One Little Bird- Troublemaker- subtle newsprint paper; One for the Album- label; Little Things-frame; Busy Week-wordart; For the Record- staple
Font: Bohemian Typewriter
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      she is the most adorable ninja ever!!! I love this page, it is sweet and precious, and tells such a great story!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh my my to this page!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE that you do this to my heart each & every time!!!! the amount of elements and diversity of kits and designers, the gorgeous, perfect composition, the beauty of the photos, the super gorgeous tittle work, all the way the journaling.... she is cute and the journaling takes us right there to then... love how you incorporated the tittle into the journaling, those bits of paper in the bottom..... this is pure bliss!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!! [​IMG]
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    May 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).