Nice

Nice
khakisack, Jan 11, 2016
Description:
Using
Snap Happier: January 2016 Bundle

by Bella Gypsy
    • Celeste
      everyone someone says nice think the word kind. did you see ellen talking about kindness at the people's choice. :) i wish i was more kind. i love the colors here and the banner. great page!
      khakisack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I think you may be a lot more ahead on the courage thing than you may think..... Look at it this way: you are opening up to us, your new scrap family.... it takes some courage to open up about ourselves.... and I think you are looking for a change, I think your soul is searching something and I am sure you can achieve it..... there is always a good side to everything.... I could go on explaining for hours why people use the word nice.... but I reckon the change you need goes far beyond that, I think you have the responses...just need to take a step...as I said, give us a shout if you feel like you would benefit.... this family here, my scrapping sisters at The Lilypad, I think of them as the angles God sent me when I could not talk to my own family, when things were in such a way that people close to me for years wouldn't do.....these women saved me. Literally. If anything , even just rant, vent...am here :)
      The page, once again, is amazing. Love the clean cut lines you use, the colors, the font, your perfect layering..... gorgeous!!!!! see, I wouldn't call you nice, I would call you talented!!!![​IMG]
      khakisack likes this.
    • amandac
      Kristen if more people were as nice as you maybe the world wouldn't be as messed up as it is! I think you sound delightful and like Cynthia says, you are closer to the courage thing than you think! This si such a lovely photo free page, with delicious clustering and sparkly goodness! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    khakisack
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).