Nice Hat
KarenB, Mar 25, 2016
Description:
My DSD wearing the hat Matt persuaded her to wear for a photo shoot. I actually think it suits her :)
Used

Garden Mystery - Lynne Grieveson
Love the soft blue in this kit. In the store at 20% off too!
chickypow, Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      Love the simplicity of this
      KarenB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE all cowboy kind of stuff and yes!!!!! it really suits her!!!!!!! gorgeous she is as always.... and your page, as usual, perfection, beauty, talented hand that makes me want to hang your pages on my wall..... we need to drag you into London, I NEED to meet you in person!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @MrsPeel You do make me laugh...drag me to London indeed. I do think about coming to see you. I just need to actually DO it lol
    • AnneofAlamo
      it suits her perfectly and love the way the lines of the trees behind her make such a great back drop too!
      KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      Another pretty and beautifully designed page :-) And, yes, you need a trip into London!
      KarenB likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I think it suits her too! Lovely creation here...the white background and soft colors complement the photo.
      KarenB likes this.
    • chigirl
      love the center cluster, the worn feel to your page and the journlaing
      KarenB likes this.
    • meterr
      I love the clustered look of this! Im lifting it for the April scraplift challenge!
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    625px
    Height:
    625px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).