Angela Toucan

Newdale Walk

Newdale Walk
Angela Toucan, May 13, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Blocked Kate Hatfield Blog Freebie Template.
Everyday Extras by Kate Hatfield.
Everydays Journalers by Kate Hatfield.
Sun from Happy Planet by Kate Hatfield.
Red paper from Revelling by Kristen Rice (retired)
Font: Sandscript BTN
    • cfile
      Beautiful page of a wonderful family gathering Angela! I love that you all did this together.. a nice family outing!! :) I love the use of the doodles and edge borders for a fun framing on the smaller photos.. love how you made the template your own! Thank you so much for playing along with Kate's blog template challenge. Beautiful family page!
    • Tree City
      What fun photos! Looks like a wonderful time outside and that sun element is perfect for the page. :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      What great pictures and I absolutely love the way you arranged them on the page!
    • GodBlessAmerica
      I see you enjoyed making a page with Kate's template also. I used it to make my first layout in 7 years. I love how the striped frame make this layout pop.
    • mcurtt
      Cute! Loving the bold, primary colors you used here. Great family pics.
    • Kate
      Looks like a beautiful place for a walk! I love the photos in the playground too! Super use of the template, thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).