Storyteller May 2017 Stamps & Stickers - Just Jaimee
Storyteller June 2017 Papers - Just Jaimee
Storyteller November 2017 - Just Jaimee
Storyteller December 2017 Word Bits - Just Jaimee
My Tribe - Amber LaBau
Suzy-Q Alpha - CD Muckosky
chastml likes this.
    • bellbird
      that suzy Q alpha has been in my stash so long i think i forgot about it! it looks great sideways as a sticker! And go you with the yarn and mod podge! man, it's been years since i used it and it sounds like they haven't made it dry any faster (it doesnt like humidity either which kinda sucks in Aust.) You definitely went all out and were super creative and i love how you scrapped it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Congratulations and Happy Belated 30th Birthday.. I absolutely love your journaling and what fun photos! I agree with having the party at home so all could just stay instead of driving.. so cool re your home made NYE ball :) I hope you saved it all to reuse for future NYE parties :) I love it.. love all the photos.. how fun! Your photos and journaling make me feel like we all were there too!! Love your 2 pager. Great scrapping of the dual event!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      What great pictures and journaling!!
    • Sokee
      WoW WoW!
      This is simply the best designed 2 pager I’ve ever seen!! Great photographs!! Happy 30th!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).