Justagirl

NEW ME

NEW ME
    • cfile
      This is beautful Em.. You got this, and we will all be fighting along side of you cheering you along the way. Your smile is infectious and you look so beautiful. I love the b/w photos and i love the pop with the title and year. Big hugs my dear, and thank you for sharing your journey with us.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @cfile you have made me feel comfortable sharing my baldness hehe xox. I took a photo today, I now have no eyebrows and eyelashes so am looking slightly more different from 48 hours ago!
    • cfile
      @Justagirl xoxo re the eyebrows, it is ok Em.. You are beautiful and just think.. no plucking for a bit :) You need to look at the positives :) They will all come back in no time. XO my sweet friend!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the big title work and series of photos. Thinking lots of positive thoughts for your 2019 journey! :heartlub:heartlub
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
    • HeatherB
      Love the title work, the bright bold colours, your positive message, your spirit. You look beautiful! And love the shadow work, everything looks so touchable. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).