jenn mccabe

New job

New job
jenn mccabe, Jul 24, 2020
Description:
July Template Challenge Freebie | Elif Sahin Designs
New Job Elements & Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
    • flowersgal
      Cute layout, Jenn. Our youngest granddaughter had a similar dilemma. She is headed to graduate school in the fall and the Covid-19 restrictions made finding anything temporary very difficult. She did find a rather interesting position and after training is even about to work from home until she heads off in late August.
    • cfile
      adorable page Jenn, and so glad to see you catching a break and being able to scrap and relax a bit.. love the photo of your daughter and how you used the July template to document her job.. good luck to her as she enjoys the job prior to going back to school. I know this is so hard for her with interruptions in school etc. I love the elements and paper to document... the kit by Mirjam is perfect and I love that sweet cluster of elements including the clock :) Love it! Thanks for joining in on the July Template challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      you have NO IDEA of how happy it makes me to see you scrapping!!!! So glad she got the job, she is looking amazing as always (we here put on so much weight is almost comic if it wasn't because health is at risk!) Love the whole page, the photo treatment is delightful, and your always more than elegant composition is music to my heart!!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you ladies! @flowersgal so glad to hear your granddaughter found something interesting and gets to do it remotely! hope she enjoys the experience! @cfile mirjam's kit is so so cute - i was hoping she would find something just so i could use the kit! hee-hee @MrsPeel thank you lovely friend for the FF - you really made my day! and ... i hear you on the weight - i gained the covid 19 too!
      cfile likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      So happy for her, so hard right now, but good on her for not giving up! I love the clean layout and such a great use of the fun elements from the PRD kit. ALSO just realised you are in NYC too.. I feel a mask to mask meet up, maybe in our futures. xx
    • Karen
      Good for her! We have the same problem here with my 16 year old and have now just given up since there's so few weeks left of summer. Sigh. I love how you scrapped this and really wished he did get a job so I could use that fun kit!
    • Pheeebzzz
      This is such a lovely page <3. I love that you documented how perseverent your daughter is, kuddos to her on finding a job ! My second son never gave up on his search but unfortunately he wasn't able to find anything, things being complicated by the fact that he is still a minor and here it's not that easy in normal times to get a job when you're a minor, so with the pandemic situation it was even worse :/.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Claire Grantham thank you & yes, about an hour or so north of the city! i miss my summer trips into the city. @Karen and @Pheeebzzz it's really tough out there and being a minor makes it so much harder. she's doing retail at a big box store and they are hiring minors - they are doing shorter 5 hour shifts but they are hiring many minors. PM if you want to know which store specifically - maybe there's one near you both. They are taking the minors hoping they will continue to work a few hours during school.
    • Pheeebzzz
      @jenn mccabe thanks for offering to let us know which store is hiring minors but I'm afraid it unfortunately won't helpful since my family & I live in France :D
    • jenn mccabe
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).