jenn mccabe

New Job

New Job
    • cfile
      Fantastic Jenn!! Congratulations on your new job and I am so proud of you. I know how hard it was with all your studies... this is fantastic as is your beautiful layout. I love the photo of where you will be working.. looks like a really cool building :) All of the medical elements and papers are perfect too. Fantastic page Jenn!! Best of luck to you as you start your new adventure!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      Thanks @cfile !! I'm excited! The old cobblestone part of the hospital is the original building - built in 1874 (that's where most of the admin offices are). Then the newer clinical areas/floors are attached (you can see the newer brick buildings).
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe It looks really neat.. I know you are like me with the old buildings.. reminds me of the UK ;) Hugs and relax this weekend!! December is a great month to start a job as the holidays come in to full swing. I started BC/BS when we moved here on 12/13/99 and it was a great job for me until I retired 8/31/2012 :)
    • KarenB
      Oh huge congrats Jenn. An exciting new chapter. Sounds like a very interesting job too! Love how you documented it in your fab layout :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      congratulations on your new job, the page is beautiful and your journaling is fabulous
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh wow!!! Big change indeed - congratulations!! Love the page and that you made your goal reality!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).