Heidi Nicole

New Job | Jan. 2020

New Job | Jan. 2020
    • bellbird
      Congrats on both the job change and POP award! that berry branch is delightful with the mix of goodies and photos here and super storytelling! way to go!
    • JenEm
      I really love the horizontal flow of your layout and your storytelling though the photos and journaling. Congrats on the new job and on the POP award. It is well deserved! Thank you for the care that you give as part of a radiation therapy team. As someone who has gone through this journey, I know first hand how important your job is. You are appreciated. :beat
    • mywisecrafts
      Congrats on the POPl & your new job. Love the layout and how you captured your thoughts & feelings.
    • jenn mccabe
      Love this page Heidi! Your storytelling through words and photos is beautifully done and I really love the split journaling with the cute pen in between! Congrats on your new job and on POP!
    • tania
      Oh I love all the layering under the photos, great Journaling, great design and such a great page!!!
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on POP!! Lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Heidi Nicole
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).