New Bikes!
Electra, Apr 15, 2019
Description:
for Kate Hadfield's April blog Challenge
credits: template: Kate Hadfield_MadAboutCircles
bikes: Audaciously Awesome
leaves and blue centre of flower: Springity and Art Joodles
beige paper, Painted Pretties
All coloured papers, I just used the eye dropper tool and took colours from the photos.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous new bikes and photos, and a great eye catching layout
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute pics, I love how everything is circles. And how fun that the GKs' hats/helmets match their bikes!
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      This is so cute Electra! The circle template is perfect for Bicycles and Happy Birthday to Logan and that he got a new bike! I love that neat green color and his matching green helmet to match his bike. Aw how sweet that he didn't mind his sister getting a new bike and helmet for his birthday too... sweetness... so glad that you journaled this and made the page.. the bike doodles go perfectly here.. thanks for playing along with the template challenge... the colors here are perfectly done!
      Electra likes this.
    • Kate
      What a perfect use of this template! I love the colours you used, the titlework, the extra photos space you added - everything about this page is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).