Description:
Lynne-Marie- Artsy Bits
Paula Kesselring- Crushed gold Elements
Quirky Heart- Dreams and Wishes/M3 October 14
Dawn Inskip- Stamped Alpha
Just Jaimee- Storyteller 16 March
JenEm, Nemla and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love this! i don't have the M3 this month ... are these your photos Jess or were they images in the kit? i adore this page regardless. wow!!!! the message, the playfulness, the whimsy! so GOOD!
      jesskab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your dancing silhouettes! I can hear music when I look at this. :-)
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @jenn mccabe it's me. I dragged hubby outside at 9pm to take the pics.
    • jenn mccabe
      stop it! you rock! into Froggy Faves for that girl. I can't stop staring at this! This might be my favorite AJ page of all time, ever, anywhere!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Nemla
      I can not tell you how much I love this ( or how much I wish I could lift my legs like that LOL) wow girl, and as for the heart in the silhouette ,perfect, just perfect !:cheer:cheer:cheer
      jesskab likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is so cool. I am in awe that you are so flexible, and mostly importantly, I love the message you have conveyed through your art. Love the silhouettes, love the pops of color, love it all. Congrats on a well-deserved Froggy Favorite!
      jesskab likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I saw you post you got a FF and I knew knew it had to be this page...I fell in love at first glance and just got a buzz off it. The happy, the joy and energy...and LOVE...what a good man you have...you give him a big ol' snuggle!!! the whole this is me and I am doing with pure confidence and such pizazz! brilliant!
      jesskab likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav!!!So well deserved!!
      Fantastic page!LOOOVE the silhouettes!
      Thanks for playing with us!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      LOVE the silhouettes! You are literally dancing across this page!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @umyesh see that heel stretch I'm doing on the right? I went to show Brody how to do it since he had one in his dance number. It was my 1st heel stretch after age 40. I don't know how many muscles I pulled. I think I'd need a week (or 2) to stretch first, before I show you the kick! :lol
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).