AliSarah

Never forget!

Never forget!
AliSarah, Jan 24, 2019
Description:
This is for the MOC7 Challenge #21 Using Numbers to playfully present a list!

These are 9 things I never want to forget about my sweet boy right NOW!! I am so glad I finally got some kind of inspiration for the list, because it was just driving me nuts and I couldn't think of anything!

To create this, I used: 1) I heart fall alpha by Just Jaimee, 2) StoryTellerMay 2017 Alpha by Just Jaimee, 3) Gypsy Summer Alpha by Mommyish, 4) Aloha by Kristin Aagard, 5) Artsy by Kristin Aagard recolored, 6) Faithful by Kristin Aagard, 7) Gizmos & Gadgets by Kristin Aagard recolored, 8) Happy Alpha from a Lilypad Collab, 9) Instrumental Strings Alpha by Kristin Aagard, Forget) Fearless Boy Alpha by Bella Gypsy, Never & all the rest from Study of A Boy by Bella Gypsy.
vinniepearce likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Perfectly precious page. Can’t think of a better list to have. Dr. Seuss needed to write a poem about memorizing the fleeting moments.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, this is wonderful! What a great list and I love the photos that accompany it. And love the mix of alphas that you chose to number your list. Great page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).