flowersgal

NBK_SimpleChall_Sep2020_flowersgal_web

NBK_SimpleChall_Sep2020_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Sep 11, 2020
Description:
NBK - Simple Challenge - September 2020
Credits:
All by NBK designs - AC26 - Magic mix; AC23 - Artsy Bits; Everyday doodles; Wanderlust papers; EP Storybook Template 11
Claire Grantham, katell and Trish like this.
    • mcurtt
      Your daughter is truly talented! I agree, I think this one is mesmerizing. It reminds me of droplets of water in a pond rippling out.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - It reminds me of the same thing. That's probably what she had in mind as she named it Radiant Rain. I don't use instagram myself (or understand it) but I really liked this new NBK template as a way to highlight art pieces.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Very cool!! Sounds like she does amazing work - I'll have to follow her on IG. I agree with Marilyn - it looks like water and raindrops.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. I’m not sure how her Instagram account is listed but with her name you can probably find it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy. I'd love to follow her - I love her work!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Fabulous page of stunning artwork!
      I took a look at her IG and I love her art!
      Before reading anything I thought it was a photo ... she's very talented ... you can rightly be proud of her .....
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      WOW!!! I am blown away, before reading your journaling I thought it was a photo. Your Daughter is really talented. I am going to check out her insta. Love your backdrop for the beautiful photo of her work.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Claire Grantham - thanks. You might enjoy her Facebook page (her name with Art after it) also where she often shows work in progress and explains the process as well as listing shows where her pieces are being exhibited.
    • twinsmomflor
      wow totally amazing....
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).