Claire Grantham

NBK_Birthday Challenges_Celebrate

NBK_Birthday Challenges_Celebrate
Claire Grantham, Jun 17, 2020
Description:
So cool to do a birthday challenge and I LOVE the freebie kit.
I didn't join the chat, so I asked Hubby to choose a number - he chose 2 =
5-5-6-5-6-5.
5 = Use a different size layout. I normally work at 12x12, so I went with 10x10 the same size as my physical journal and I also used a pocket page template, which I have never ever done - eek!
6 = Use patterned paper, but clip it to an element. I used the circles and chevrons from the free birthday kit and clipped a paper from the kit to them.
The rest of the 5's are my star, star scatter and celebrate balloon.
I used -
Easy Peasy Page Pockets No2
Happy Birthday to me Freebie kit
cinderella and KarenB like this.
    • Donitab
      Ah beautiful - you rocked the pocket page and the false eyelashes - love all those confetti stars
    • ajm
      Such a happy page! You rock those eyelashes!
    • KarenB
      Wow - looking good!!! I've never ever had a makeover - maybe I should ha! Loving the bright colour blocks. They make your photo pop! :)
    • Oldenmeade
      Wonderfully vibrant and happy page, Claire. I've never been brave enough to try false eyelashes. You look gorgeous in them!!! I watched a tutorial on makeup for older women once and was amazed to see you can even get tiny clusters of just a few eyelashes to pop here and there. Whatever next! :)
    • flowersgal
      What a fun birthday treat. Great colorful page to showcase those memories.
    • Claire Grantham
      thanks @Donitab @ajm @KarenB @Oldenmeade @flowersgal for your lovely comments - playing with the pocket page is addictive and I am never ever wearing false eyelashes again, I felt like I could feel them all night, even though they looked amazing!
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).