nbk-beach-memories-P-Design10
nbk-bittersweet-EL-ArtsyBit15
nbk-remembrance-ABP1-Artsybit-22
nbk-bittersweet-EL-ArtsyBit16
Fonts: Brushberry Sans 1; Stamp Act Jumbled; DJB Miss Liz
Photo by me
Wrap text around shape using pen tool
Journaling:
With a name like Lamb, it is inevitable that lamb and sheep collections will happen! We gave dozens of our lamb and sheep figurines to our son and daughter-in-law, and the scattered them throughout their house...unexpected shelves and niches everywhere. When people come to visit, they play the game of “how many lambs can you find,” and not just children, but adults as well. It is fun to hear “OH! There’s one” echoing throughout the house.
Dalis, mary kate and LynnG like this.
    • mary kate
      I love your title! and those lambs are too cute.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cinderella
      I love your page, Sharon! You did awesome with the text shape. Fun journaling and amazing title!
      The pen tool is one of the most useful ones in PS, you'll use it again and again, I'm sure.
      Thanks for joining me in my challenge!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Dalis
      Sharon, I am so happy you got the pen tool to work! It wasn't an easy thing to learn but it's such a powerful tool! btw. love your page and your sheep!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • TrishD
      You nailed it Sharon. I try to avoid using the pen tool, I just can't get my head around it
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).