trekmom

NBK Out Of Bound March Challenge Take 3

NBK Out Of Bound March Challenge Take 3
trekmom, Apr 21, 2021
Description:
I used the same kit as before from NBK Designs: Electric Youth with the retrospective kit: EL 05 and paper 18 and I added Art Crush 24 tag.
I changed up the quote and and duplicated a few more goodies from the Electric Youth kit.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know I could stay in your gallery for months and months and never get bored!!!! this is crazy wonderful!!!!! the photo itself is amazing, and the compositionhere is a superb kaleidoscope!!!!! I haven't been well, it seems like every time I am getting better something else comes, but will make time to come back for more.....just saw this and I had to come back to at least give you a quick hugg!!!!!! Gorgeous, impressive as always!!!!!!![​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • JenEm
      Superb photography! Such a visually interesting page with all the colors, and your beautiful blending. Wonderful quote as well. :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much. I'm sending prayers your way. I appreciate your kind words so much.
      @JenEm Thank you so much. Very soon, I'm going to dust off my camera and be outside shooting photos again. You've made my day with your kind words.
    • mcurtt
      Stunning photo captures! Your kit choice, Electric Youth, is perfect for your electrifying layout. :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).