mcurtt

NBK-Design_2019-04_April1_April14_rotoscope_web

NBK-Design_2019-04_April1_April14_rotoscope_web
mcurtt, Apr 4, 2019
Description:
Credits: NBK Design - Art Crush #7, Art Crush #9, Art Therapy #2, Colors of India, Current Mood, Geoart, Delightful, Remarkable, Strength of a Woman.
Christina W likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh so cool!! You did the whole picture! I would have too if I had one that the whole picture was a great one! What a super fun page!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks Cheryl, I thought yours was awesome, so no worries. John is the only thing posterized in the photo. The background is as it was. And he was sitting next to "Donna" so that is why it is so elongated, I cut her out of the photo. LOL! We were out on the Chesapeake Bay with Bob & Donna on Bob's 42 foot Westsail (sailboat) for a week's vacation. This was one of the stops. A real adventure, I'm so glad we took advantage of it.
    • Oldenmeade
      Great example of the technique, Marilyn!! I love the effect of the rotoscoped subject against the normal background.
      Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and the technique is perfect - great work
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      As usual, you rocked another technique and made an amazing layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      This is great! I haven't even looked at that technique, I am going to go do that now. Thanks!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).