RJMJ

NBK Design-September-Vertical Limit Challenge-Sky's The Limit

NBK Design-September-Vertical Limit Challenge-Sky's The Limit
RJMJ, Sep 27, 2019
Description:
Hey There Everyone!...Getting In Under The Wire On This Challenge...Sorry About Messing Up On My Earlier Layout...Now I Could Have Redone That One & Replaced The Giraffe & Elephant Elements With Real Extractions...But I Decided Instead To Press Forward & Start Fresh...So I'm Also Switching Gears A Little Bit...My Last Layout Posted In My Gallery Was A Really Really Personal One About A Really Difficult Time In My Life...So This Layout Is All About Positivity...Living Life To The Fullest...Dreaming Your Dreams Out Loud!!!...Literally...My Layout Is Called Sky's The Limit...From The Gorgeous Blue Sky...To The Hot Air Balloon...To The Long Vertical Photo...To The Long Stemmed Drink(To Celebrate Life...)...The Long Vertical Frame...The Upward Facing Brightly Colored Paper Clips...To The Loopalooza That Draws Your Eye Up...Along With All The "Circles" Of Life Imagery...This Vertical Layout Is All About Fulfilling Your Dreams...And Going Out & Living Life With Adventure & Positivity In Mind...

*For My Sky's The Limit Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.18/Art Crush No.17 & Live Wild & Free-NBK Design
mirjam likes this.
    • Iowan
      Wow, you have a lot going on here ....there’s so much to say on this beautiful page. Great photo blends too.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      WOW!!!! I'm so happy you managed to do another page. This is awesome!!! I love how much thought and artistry you put into this layout. Well done you! :byay
      RJMJ likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      The blending and brushwork are stunning!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    484.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).