RJMJ

NBK Design-October Layout Challenge-White Space-Life Cycle

NBK Design-October Layout Challenge-White Space-Life Cycle
RJMJ, Oct 21, 2018
Description:
I'm Not One To Do Too Many White Space Layouts Like Some Of The Others Here But I Gave This Challenge A Stab...I'm Just Not Sure If This Layout Is White Space-y Enough...Please Let Me Know If This Doesn't Qualify...Thanks...

*My Inspiration For This Layout Begins With The Road In My Chosen Pic...This Layout Is About The "Today" Road That Leads Into The Future...The Journey...The Adventure Into The Unknown...Every New Adventure Starts With A New Road Whether In Reality Or Metaphorically Speaking...Lots Of Bright Colors Representing Positivity & Possibility...Circles To Represent The Circle Of Life & It's Unending Cycle Of Infinite Endings & Infinite Beginnings...The Power To Reinvent Yourself Over & Over Again...New Beginnings & New Possibilities!...

*For My Life Cycle Layout-I Used:

*It's About Time:Today-NBK Design
*Art Crush No.4-Paper-Set Fusion-NBK Design
*Art Crush No.4-Artsy Bits & Pieces-NBK Design
    • Clin d'oeil
      Love you bright colors ! A white space page is not necessary with a white background ! you demonstrate it perfectly !

Very Artsy ! love the face in the circle !
      Thank you for playing the challenge !
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    645.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).