RJMJ

NBK Design-December-The St.Nicholas It's Not A Christmas Layout Challenge-Winter-Frost Fallen

NBK Design-December-The St.Nicholas It's Not A Christmas Layout Challenge-Winter-Frost Fallen
RJMJ, Dec 14, 2018
Description:
Another Very Interesting Challenge Indeed...I Thought About This For Quite Awhile & The Thing That I Kept Coming Back To Is Winter...Well Frost In Winter...I Stumbled Upon A Wonderfully Pretty Little Flower...All Bright & Stately Proud...Just Hanging There Covered In Frost...This Made Me Slightly Sad Knowing That This Once & Still Beautiful Flower Was About To End It's Life Cycle Because Of The Cold & Frost...Just As This Thought Entered My Mind I Shuttered & I Shivered...Thinking About How Freezing Cold It Was Outside & Not Wanting To Meet A Similar Fate...I Hurried On To My Destination But Captured This Thought Provoking Moment In Time Forever...I Honestly Hate Being Cold...So Winter Is Not My Favorite Time Of Year But I Love Winter Pictures & I Love Scrapping About Them Even More...Interestingly Enough This Doesn't Look Like A Winter Layout Due To The Bright Colors Used To Compliment & Contrast The Color Of That Beautiful Flower I Saw...But I Tried To Make The Frost On The Flower More Visible & Stand Out On It's Own & I Tried To Make The Layout Look Somewhat "Frosty" With All That Rather Ethereal White Masking & Overlays I Applied To The Entire Layout...

*For My Frost Fallen Layout-I Used:

*Everyday Basics-Artsy Bits & Pieces Pack A & Paper Pack - Design-NBK Design
*Hello TLP-NBK Design(1 Item Used)
Marjoleine likes this.
    • Margje
      Beautiful design and colors!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Marjoleine
      Love it . Love the thought that goes into the layout too. I hate cold too. I’m not a winter person but I can enjoy it from a distance. . Although cuddling up on the couch with a warm blancket and hot chocolate is very nice. As long as don’t have to go outside lol. As for the layout colors, I like them a lot. Even winter can be bright. Love all the stamping and blending. Well done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You @Margje & @Marjoleine For Taking The Time To Comment!...I Wasn't Sure About The Design At First But Upon Completion...I Liked The Colors A Lot & How The Vertical Placing Of The WA Gave The Layout A Personality All It's Own...Kinda Like The Flower...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    682.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).