RJMJ

NBK Design-December 2020-Simple Challenge-Put Your Hands In The Air

NBK Design-December 2020-Simple Challenge-Put Your Hands In The Air
RJMJ, Dec 16, 2020
Description:
What An Interesting Challenge!...I Really Had To Dig Deep To Find The Colors Needed!...I Lost 2 Of My NBK Collections When My Hard Drive Crashed Last Year!...They Were Both Christmas/Winter Themed...Color-Wise They Would Have Been Perfect!...But I Made Due With The Stash That I Have!...LOL!...

*I Chose Square #16-The Snowman With His Hands Up "In The Air"...& I Went With The Gold Color & The Duck Egg Blue!...Mixed With Various Shades Of Both Colors To Compliment...

*For My Put Your Hands In The Air Layout-I Used:

*Art & Nature-Collection/Brave New World-Collection/Wildflowers/Live Wild & Free/Imagine/Everyday Life-NBK Design
*Hello 2018-Colorstyles-Overlay-Style 116/Spring Fling & Easter Things-PT-Colorstyles-NBK Design
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love that image! The colours are beautiful together too. Fabulously creative layout :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      You are one of my scrapbooking heroes! This is mind-blowingingly beautiful. I could sit here and look at it for hours. I love how you used the inspiration. Most people (including me!) would've just gone with the snowman. You're amazing! And thank you for creating a page for the challenge.. xoxoxo
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).