RJMJ

NBK Design-Advanced Challenge-March-Let Your Passion Shine

NBK Design-Advanced Challenge-March-Let Your Passion Shine
RJMJ, Mar 24, 2020
Description:
What A Great Challenge!...I Love Altering Photos In General...Changing The Look Of The Sky Can Dramatically Change The Look Of The Layout You Are Creating & The Feelings That You Are Trying To Express...I Had So Much Fun Creating This Page!...I Used One Of NBK's OTB Frames & Multiplied It 4 Times & Even Added Some Awesome!...Magic Lights...Even During These Challenging Times...It Is Important To Find The Time To Do All The Things That You Feel "Passionate" About!...For Me & I'm Sure With Many Of Us Here...It Is All About The Scrapbooking!...It Is One Of Our Closest Friends...It Is Sometimes Our Time To Get Lost...Sometimes Our Therapy...Sometimes Our Essential Time To Ourselves...So This Layout Is A Tribute To Finding All Of Our Own True Personal Passions! & Going For It!!!...

*To Create My Let Your Passion Shine Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.18/Live Wild & Free/Holly Jolly-NBK Design
flowersgal and trekmom like this.
    • Cristina
      An explosion of joy! I love this!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • janedee
      Wow!! This is such fabulous page!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      I can't tell you how much your page means to me tonight. We're an hour away from going into a nationwide 4 week lockdown and the apprehension is starting to kick in. So I log into TLP to check on my challenge and here's your magnificent page bursting with joy, light and colour. Great job on the challenge - AND on lifting my spirits. Thank you :bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Cristina ...Thank You! So Much!... @janedee ...Appreciate You Stopping By!...A Big Thank You To You!...

@Oldenmeade ...OMG!...I Adore You & Your Layouts! & The Kindness You Have Shown Me & My Layouts Here At The Lilypad!...I Know These Are Challenging Times Indeed!...There Are Unfortunately More Difficult Days Ahead...But I Feel We All Need To Be Positive!...There Is A Big! Gigantic! "Light" At The End Of This Long & Winding Tunnel...& Together We Will Persevere...No Matter What!...I'm Sad That You Had A Difficult Day!...But I'm So Glad That My Layout Brought You A Little Lift Of Spirit!...Hang In There!...It May Not Seem Like It...But Things Will Get Better!...

@Cristina @janedee @Oldenmeade ...Sending You All Hugs & Hearts! To You & Yours!...Take Care Everyone! & Try To Stay Positive!...Perhaps Take This Time To Scrap Some More Pages That You Haven't Been Able To Find The Time To Get To?...Or Find Some "Me" Time & Take Care Of Yourself As Well As Your Loved Ones!...It's All So Very Important!...:grouphug...:heartslub...
      Cristina likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: