Claire Grantham

NBK Advanced: October 2020 - Hove Beach

NBK Advanced: October 2020 - Hove Beach
Claire Grantham, Oct 19, 2020
Description:
I don't have the VP tool in PSE and so I played with a few filters to get the paper to work on my street. I'm pretty pleased, it came out pretty well!
I added a NBK OOTB frame and I'm just buzzing from how arty it all is.
All NBK products
artCrush No.32 paper mix
artCrush No.7 (OOTB Frame)
Indian Summer Alpha (with Electric Youth Grunge style applied to it)
artCrush No.31 Paper Mix
Granny's Garden (border)
artgalstyle and DivaMom96 like this.
    • mcurtt
      I'm so glad you attempted filters in your PSE. I knew going in to this that Elements didn't have vanishing point, but they did have perspective... The main thing to come away from is to try something new, to add something to your arsenal of skills. I love how the paper you chose looks "beachy" if that is a word? Thanks so much for participating in NBK Design's October vanishing point challenge. :heartlub
    • Claire Grantham
      @mcurtt Thank you!! And I am so happy, I chose that paper because it reminded me of deckchair fabric - totally beachy (and it is a word). I am not sure you get them in the US, but in the UK you can rent deckchairs on the beach and they come in this hardy fabric that is always bright colours that over time become a bit faded.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      This looks great! I love the rainbow effect.
    • Tree City
      I love the OOTB frames and your page shows exactly why! Love how you incorporated the fabric colors and the border is so fun!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Donitab thank you! @Tree City thank you, I love OOTB frames too, but it's taken me a while to get the hang of how to use them.. and now that I can, I want to overuse them!!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful use of colour
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).