angiekey

Nature Walk (Oct 2016 Random Challenge)

Nature Walk (Oct 2016 Random Challenge)
    • lmccandless
      The paper patterns on the waves really make it feel like a cool breeze is blowing right across the page. You rocked this template! LOVE the vellum snowflakes too! Wonderful page.
      angiekey likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      This looks like it was a magical walk- that little snowman is especially adorable! Love how the kraft paper gives the layout such a natural feel and also makes your brighter papers really pop. And the big snowflake behind the photos is just awesome!
      angiekey likes this.
    • wombat146
      *sigh* what a beautiful beautiful page! the papers you chose to use with the template are simply perfect! really a perfect page Angie!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Amson
      I love your different perspective in the photos. Beautiful!
      angiekey likes this.
    • cfile
      so pretty with the photos and I love the text on a curve and stitched vellum paper snowflakes and shapes.. makes for a very clean and beautiful page. Love the snow man photo!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Awesome, love the mix of patterned papers, that foundational giant snowflake is wonderful too. I feel chilly just looking at those amazing nature photos, well done.
      angiekey likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Gorgeous layout! Love the worded paper you chose and the color palette. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    518.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).