Cherylndesigns

Nashville Trip

Nashville Trip
Cherylndesigns, Jul 7, 2021
Description:
Another page for my granddaughters' recent trip to Nashville.

SwL_MBC_7_21Templat; Paula Kesselring Summer Camp Paper 3, 4 and 5; Paula Kesselring Summertime Elements; Paula Kesselring Summer Days Extras; KAargard Sporty Volleyball orange bow and flower.
    • trekmom
      Awesome photos! The colors and goodies are popping awesome!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom Thanks so much!! They had such a wonderful time!
    • Electra
      Love the vivid colours and of course your photos are always amazing! This makes me want to go there. Hmmm, I am off in a week......
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra You should go, Electra!! You'd LOVE it there!!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      I know, one day...if the border ever gets sorted out...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Is it still shut? We were just talking about that today! I meant to check on it and forgot.
    • Electra
      We can go into the states, but it seems to be a bit of a crapshoot as to whether we are able to get back into Canada with no problems. From what we can tell, it seems to be dependent on whether or not the border guard is having a crappy day. That's our federal government. Until they get their act together, we stay put.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Ugh. We lived in the Detroit Metro area for many years and went back and forth on a whim. The US Border Guards were the ones who acted like that back then. We ALWAYS had trouble getting back into our own country. They grilled us every time. Sounds like it's the other way around now. I don't know why they have to act like that! We used to drive out of our way to a little known border crossing just to avoid the hassle! Some things never change, I guess. Now they blame everything on Covid, when some of us know that they've always acted that way! I just don't get it! I don't blame you for staying put. Same here! It's not worth it.
    • bellbird
      what an amazing mural and photo op!
    • Cherylndesigns
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).