jazzmatazz

Naptime -- July Template Challenge

Naptime -- July Template Challenge
jazzmatazz, Jul 24, 2018
Description:
Dipping my toe into the massive number of Challenges here at the Pad. Want to do more, but this summer has been WAY too hectic!

This is my sweet cat, Faith. In a house dominated by dogs, she stands alone. So how does she cope? By napping the day away. ;-) I love the positions she choses to nap in; I could never be comfortable twisted like that! But she apparently adores it.

Thank you so much for looking!

Journaling: Curled into a ball with her head cocked up to the ceiling. The soft ruffling of a muffled snore. The barest tip of a pink tongue sticking out. One curlicue whisker twitching occasionally. Just a compact bundle of sweetness ...

Credits:
July 2018 Template Challenge by Allison Pennington
Fallala|Elements, Time Flies|Elements, Hemili|Elements, O Sole Mio|Elements, Cattitude|Elements, Embrace|Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Chapter 1 -- Chalk It Up by Etc by Danyale
The Beautiful Words by NewLife Designs

Font: Moonbeam
    • cfile
      how how cute!! Love the word on the foldere "purrfection" :) the journaling is 'purrfect' and I love the full description of Faith's sleeping so sweetly. I agree re the twisted way of sleeping but cats are nimble that way! I really love the elements and papers you used to showcase that sweet photo of your sleeping kitty. I love the little smile flag banner in the corner too as I was smiling looking at the photo.. that flag is "purrfect" too! :) Great page!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Adorable photo, and the angles of the papers line right up with her body, did you notice that? Of course, I'm sure that was intentional. :-) When we got our first dog (years ago), at the time we had only one male cat. Jack (the dog) thought he could dominate Pumpkin (the cat), but Pumpie made it very clear, week 1, who was boss. They surprisingly became great friends. Pumpie would groom Jack, would allow Jack to use his rather plump body as a pillow. They were always together.
      Serena and jazzmatazz like this.
    • wombat146
      Tracy what a super page! Absolutely love how you have used the template here and your choice of goodies to use is exceptional, but it's the photo of Faith and your journaling that really shine in this wonderful layout!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is sooo pretty!! Beautiful use of the template and your element choices are just perfection...or purrfection :) Thanks so much for playing along!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • amandaresende
      AWESOME use of the template and I LOOOOOOVE that cute cat! FAB!!!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Serena
      Like Marilyn said, the line of the cat matching up with the paper is just awesome!! I love the sweet journaling here and that cat loving the butterfly scene is so cute!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
    • LynnZant
      So sweet and cute! Love the butterfly by the kitty element's nose. It's so delicate yet playful. Wonderful layout!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jazzmatazz
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).