garrynkim, Nov 5, 2021
Description:
Beautiful new kit from Designed by Soco available now BYOC sale
Forest Tales Kit
Forest Tales Pocket Cards
Scraplifted from this
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • bcgal00
      This is so well done! Love the pocket, the photo tucked into it with the word overlay, all the elements tucked in behind and then the bits of stamping on the background. This deserves a Froggie Fave today!
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous page and terrific clustering. I love all those fall elements and the filmstrip. The pocket is so clever and I like the big "escape" on the feature photo. Definitely a Froggie Favorite. I second that.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the FF! I'm flattered you lifted my page. Everything is tucked in and clustered perfectly, and I love the tree pattern paper too! :wub
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
    • ArmyGrl
      What a delightful pocket! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
    • Claire Grantham
      This is wonderful, I love the large pocket with the photo tucked in, the title over the photo is so elegant. Really gorgeous page. Congrats on the Froggy Fav x
    • cfile
      Great page Kim and wonderful lift too! Congratulations also on the Froggy Fav! I love the wonderful way you created the look of a pocket with the hunting photo and elements tucked in. The crop in the photo strip is perfect :) Love this! Thanks for playing along with the November Scraplift Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).