Kaleena

nap queen

nap queen
Kaleena, May 12, 2017
Description:
Bella Gypsy Designs - Nap Queen Bundle (also available as a collection and kit)
destiney1, merank, LynnG and 2 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous page, even though the subject (of you being tired) isn't good... this is where the power of scrapbooking comes in and makes beautiful pieces of not so beautiful life events :) love how you used all those patterns and combined them so perfectly!!! (I am a disaster at it!) the photo is cute & love the way you incorporated the word art for the journaling, I love doing that, did it a lot with word strips, but with these it looks even more beautiful!!!!!
      As for the being tired... there are a number of conditions that may cause it -I know by huge experience, worked as a health advocate for a few years, plus I myself have 4 of them :( Fibromyalgia is one, diabetes can cause it also, if it is high blood sugar, you may want to look into it sooner rather than later as some of the things can't be reverted...(or maybe you just made the page just because and I am here talking like a parrot and you would be right to tell me to mind my own business LOL gorgeous page !!!!!!! [​IMG]
      destiney1 likes this.
    • Kaleena
      @MrsPeel awww thanks for caring enough to share some things I should look into, that is very kind. I am working with my dr to get it figured out so far we have found nothing but aren't giving up. ♥ Also thanks for the great comment about my layout
      destiney1 likes this.
    • destiney1
      i love all these small scraps! I always want to use all the paper without overwhelming my page. you did that beautifully.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Kaleena
    Date:
    May 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    664.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).