Eclectic Autumn Bundle
or individually
Eclectic Autumn Alphas
Eclectic Autumn Elements
Eclectic Autumn Papers
For scraplift challenge lift of this layout
umyesh likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Woooooow, this is better than my LO for sure! I love the warm colors, the scattered cluster of elements, the (faded) circles and dots plus the small title. Amazing photo too, thanks for lifting my page!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @Vrielinkie thank you for your kind words! Your layout is gorgeous and I was honored to be able to lift it!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun lift Kimberly! I love the circles and how you used the polka dots to go with them.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Kim, what a fantastic lift. I love the gorgeous fall color scheme you have used here as it goes perfectly with your fun family fall photo. Love the clusters and all the paint and goodies. Fabulous page! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh my gosh, that photo contains a surprise! i can't quite read the journalling but whoever or whatever this thing is that you found in the woods, it looks amazing framed with the branches and your use of those fading polkas is awesome to connect the two parts of the page!
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).