Nacho Night Lp

Nacho Night Lp
tappy, Jun 1, 2023
Description:
Left Page - Double page layout
Used : Lyn Grieveson / Rachael Jefferies - Hear my voice collection
Lyn Grievson - comfort food journal cards
Journalling
I saw this nacho table somewhere on line and I was so excited to do it for the grandkids on the next sleepover. It didn't take much to get the kids involved. Nachos are one of the most universally loved, reliably delicious, and fun-to-eat foods on the entire planet. Throwing chips onto the table, scattering the meat, tomatoes, pouring on the cheese sauce, plopping on the sour cream, cutting up the lemons. Getting the sauces ready and finally the taco shells. Now we dig in. So much fun. Every one loved this. We will have to do this again.
Poppy dared the kids to try the hot Sriracha sauce. All of them put a little on there finger and gave it a go. So funny watching their faces go from smiles to OMG scrunched up, the rush to the fridge for the milk, the hand waving across their mouths. Poppy pissed himself laughing. Not sure if they will trust him again.... LOL....
KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      looks like a fun way to set the dinner table.
    • trekmom
      This is genius! I love it. So much fun, this will be a great memory and I hope you do it again.
    • KarenB
      What a fabulous way to serve tacos! I love your blending and funny hot sauce tale :)
    • LynnG
      Winning grandparent of the year award ;-) Love this fun capture and the great page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    tappy
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3613px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).