DisneyMom

MyMickeyRing_05

MyMickeyRing_05
DisneyMom, May 15, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads -
It was Christmas Eve and we went for a walk. While I stopped to look at the lights in the snow covered park Chris pulled out a small present from his pocket. I turned to look at what he was doing and he said that the only thing he wanted to get me for Christmas this year was this. And he handed it to me. I opened it up and saw an amazing Mickey Mouse ring. Still not sure why he was giving me my present now and not tomorrow, He then asked Will You Marry Me? I almost dropped the ring with excitement I cried and hugged him then tried to put the ring on. Realizing I still have not answered him he asked Does that mean Yes? I replied with a YES, Yes, Yes!

Credits
Project Mouse (no. 2): Papers by Sahlin Studio and Brittish designs
Project Mouse (no. 2): Elements by Sahlin Studio and Brittish designs
Project Mouse (no. 2): Word Bits by Sahlin Studio and Brittish designs
Project Mouse (no. 2): hand drawn words by Sahlin Studio and Brittish designs
LynnG likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Such a cute proposal! Glad you didn't drop the ring in the snow! Love the ring and perfect kit choice.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Karen
      What a perfect ring for you! I love that you scrapped this and what a beautiful layout!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • jk703
      What an adorable story!!! It's always so exciting, and I'm so glad you recorded it! Love the contrast of colors and the split page with the red pattern! Pops out!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DisneyMom
    Date:
    May 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).