ArmyGrl

MyLove

MyLove
ArmyGrl, Mar 16, 2016
Description:
Created with Lynn Grieveson's Urban Grunge brushes, Metro Spring papers, Love Me Do kit, and Inky Dink photo overlays.

TFL!
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Gorgeous photo! Love the pink and blue. The grungy edges work so well. Fab scrap! :)
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful!!!!!! is this you? did you just got married? congrats!!!!!!!! gorgeous couple, gorgeous page, love the way you used the papers, amazing all together!!!! I may have asked this before...are you the Army Girl who was at Tangie's Caravan in 2011? either way (even if not) I am enjoying seeing you around here...not sure I have had the opportunity to stop too much in your gallery but promise to come back with better time, love this!!!!![​IMG]
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • LynnG
      I really love this one, there's something about it which is so appealing (on top of the gorgeous photo of course!) I love the shadowing and the way you used the inky borders. It's just gorgeous :-)
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      @MrsPeel yes. I was a part of Caravan for many years! I grew so much there as a digital artist. I still LOVE arty and journaly pages. They are so therapeutic to me I still poke around at Tangies new store. But I don't post there. How about you?
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I thought it had to be you..... :heartlub I only did it that year, it was an amazing experience indeed, but I started getting in more and more teams, started getting into some other stores and had no much time and at the time my focus was on scrapping photos , I was doing a mixture of 365 and 52 weeks and printing the books, so the art journl took a back step ...but yes, I did learn and grew a lot with her... these days I am around here most of the time...is the place where I love all designers, the community is amazing......so I am very very happy here :) :heartlub did you just got married? the page is amazing!!!!!!!!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      @MrsPeel Donald and I got married on 29 FEB of this year. So yes, newlywed :-) And yes, the Lily Pad is awesome. I like that there are sooo many different styles here and inspirational designers.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I am really happy you are here...you have always been an inspirational presence to me in the Caravan, I was very shy about art journal at the time.... and your pages shine here too... I had been wanting to ask if it was you for a while..... also, you are GORGEOUS!!!!!! congrats on the wedding, you both look great and love the page!!!!! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).