klee73010

My Year of Travel

My Year of Travel
klee73010, Jan 4, 2017
Description:
Journaling says:
I opened the year to a list of goals for 2016, one of which was travel. I may not have met all 30 goals, but I did have a successful travel year: I visited 4 states! Besides my time in Arizona, I visited Texas, Michigan, Oregon, and Washington. Too bad I missed a picture in Washington!

Font: Pea Danielle Renee; It's All in the Details 2 Dressed up Template by Fiddle Dee Dee; Life is an Adventure (Part 2) Collab by TLP Designers
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      good for you ... traveling is just awesome and rewarding. i love the scattering of elements and stamps and how you can even see a peek of map paper in the background. and the journaling on the tag is such a cute touch. love the happy colors too!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Looks like you enjoyed your travels, love the bright blue background that emulates freedom and the sky. All the best for 2017 with meeting your goals for this year too.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos from your travels and love all the use of word snippets, wordart, and journal cards. Wonderful page!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • ljonezy
      I love these pictures Great journaling.
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).