bellbird

my wild flower child

my wild flower child
    • cfile
      Justine, your daughter is so cute and she looks like you! I love the use of the template and the clustering of elements and your shadowing. well done! Love this!
    • bellbird
      @cfile -(she's a bit wilder than i am but yep, it's apparently true about apples not falling far from the tree - the jumper she's wearing in the pic i just took with a bunch of stuff to the second hand place although she was adamant she could get one more winter from it, (umm, no) but when i saw this kit, it made me think of the jumper - can't remember if i have scrapped this pic already (i've either been scrapping too long or my memory is getting worse with age) but i thought it & my wild and carefree girl fit the theme of the kit) - thanks as always for your comments Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird aw so sweet.. sometimes it is hard to let go of favorite outfits, and apparently that is why she thought she could get one more winter :) Sweet for sure Justine! Yup the wildflowers are perfect with her jumper :) I re scrap photos all the time.. to me it is ok ;) Sometimes I make the photo b/w and it will look different. It is because we love the photo we re use it :) Sometimes it invokes different memories, even if it is the same photo :) Lovely as always my dear :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • artgalstyle
      Love this grouping of elements. Beautiful!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).