MrsPeel

My Weird Wonderland-

My Weird Wonderland-
MrsPeel, Oct 21, 2016
Description:
***today's new releases on sale the whole weekend***
you can see the amazing offers HERE-
We have another installment of the Mixed Media Monthly : M3 October '16: Quirky/Fringe/Imagine - You can find the Main Kit HERE (which is so awesome it kept me two days awake so I could scrap as much as I could!!!!) and there are also lots of super gorgeous M3 Add Ons which you can find HERE-
If you are still not a subscriber, you can find out about this awesome subscription HERE and participate on all the perks!!!
In my page here: The doll from the Main Kit-
and the Add Ons: Lynne Marie: Artsy Bits 8 Strips *M3 - Artsy Bits 7 Circles *M3 & Quirky Word Art *M3- Lynne Marie also has another Add On: Sketchbook 13 Quirky *M3 which is amazing and I used in another page-
Little Butterfly Wings: Elements {Add On} M3 October 2016 - Papers {Add On} M3 October 2016-
Valeria also has two more Add Ons (also used in other pages!):
Borders & Flairs {Add On} M3 October 2016 & Quirky Doodles {Add On} M3 October 20126
I added the leaves from Dawn Inskip (also a new release) Memories Kit & Memories Layers - The brush strokes I made them with the natural Media brushes on Craft Artist Professional (my program)

we also have a whole week of Halloween Bash amazement-starting today!!!! games- scraps- prizes- we introduce something new every day until the 31st! Come have fun with us!!!!
TFL!!!
jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ah, so cool Cynthia! this indeed does have a sort of wonderland feel/nod to alice going on! i love the way you gave her a little sweep of green to stand upon ... and love the clusters peeking out from the edges! so whimsical and quirky and i love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).