My Way or No Way
Sunberry2, May 18, 2018
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee - Live Colorfully Dressed Down
ETC by Danyale - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
Font: Daddy's Girl
MrsPeel and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      somehow you made a toddler's tantrum pretty lol!
      Sunberry2 likes this.
    • fanon
      the paint splatters are gorgeous and your photo so beautiful. Great page !
      Sunberry2 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh the gift of scrapping that gives us wonderful, beautiful pages of not so beautiful events!!!!! LOVE love LOVE how you made such a beautiful page of the subject that is not so beautiful!!!!!!!! It will pass.... my daughter had her time too... sometimes it can be that something is going on and that is their way to externalize, but I don't over think it so much -I have 3 cousins who are psychologists but I learned not to pat much attention, as my daughter and some of my friends' kids also went through periods of inexplicable tantrums but nothing was the matter...!!! love the layered background papers, the paint, the word art, the photo is spectacular ... love this Audrey!!!! gorgeous gorgeous page ...and , trust me, it will pass!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Sunberry2 likes this.
    • Sunberry2
      @MrsPeel Thank you! I know the tantrums are only temporary. My son had his share of tantrums though I'm not sure they were a daily occurrence. My little girl has a bigger vocabulary than her brother did at this age so she calms down quicker once we get her to talk out the problem.
      I struggle to scrap more than just the beautiful every day moments or events but I realize they are just as important to remember. Thank you for a great challenge to push me to think of something different to scrap!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Sunberry2
    Date:
    May 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).