angiekey

My Three Jims (Random Challenge, Sept 2017)

My Three Jims (Random Challenge, Sept 2017)
    • cfile
      Absolutely fantastic Angie!! I love this! What an awesome story too! I love this story as it is similar to our family.. At Thanksgiving years ago we would go to my Uncle's for many years .. the entire family.. something we looked forward to... My Grandfather, Father & Brother all named Gene... My Uncle and his son, both Pete, and then me and my cousin Kristine, they called she & I at times both Kris/Chris so I get the calling of the names and everybody listening to tones and who was calling to know who was to answer! So very funny!! I love the photo of your Brother, Dad and Husband. What a great photo in b/w and I love the name tags. Great title work and your composition is perfect! Love this!! Thank you for playing along.. this is a great page. In B/W/G with the slight pop of blue on the tags really makes this look "Manly" and almost magazine like! Well done!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Gorgeous layout and I love your journaling. The last line is both beautiful and hilarious. :)
      angiekey likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Great journaling! My brother and father go by Mike and I had a boyfriend in college named Mike, so I'm familiar with this. :)
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).