bbachand

My Superpower

My Superpower
bbachand, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
MOC 2018 Day 25 Art Doll - inspired by Spring
Credits: Tangie Baxter Paper Doll Template; Little Butterfly Wings: A little Peculiar, Feeling Good, Worlds Best Dad; Etc by Danyale - Feeling Good; Lynn Grieveson - Arty Mess Brushes No.2; Just Jaimee Storyteller Bryce, July2017; Valerie Wibbens - Story Strips, Super Duper (retired); Pink Reptile Design - So Take Shape, Spring Talk, Blue Skies (retired), Houseblend; Paula Kesselring - Doodled borders
MrsPeel, Mylinn and lorieh like this.
    • StefanieS
      Super and fun, love your use of the template pieces, perfectly crafted.
      bbachand likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A SUPER layout for a SUPER she-ro!
      bbachand likes this.
    • lucysmom
      Yes you are! Love the vibrant colors and the doodled border. And her boots are TOO cute.
      bbachand likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was earlier today discussing my super powers with my daughter!!!!!!!! We ost definitely are!!!!!! are love the way you made this page happy, bright, lovely and your words in the forum made me so happy!!! love it when the challenge can help having a good time, starting a page with music in the background is always a wonderful thing to me, even if the tone of the page isnt quiet as happy....so, love the spirit, love the doll, those boots are so cute!!!! and the mask just makes her even happier and more fun!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).