Angela Toucan

My Sunshine

My Sunshine
Angela Toucan, Apr 21, 2021
Description:
For the 3rd Art Journaling Muse in April taking inspiration from the art of Lee McKenna
Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly April 2021 - Be The Sunshine
Big Rips by Lynn Grieveson.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous Ange!!!!! Love the photo and how great the vintage feeling goes with it, the torn papers, the stitching, everything makes it a superb piece!!!!! How are you guys doing? Apologies I haven't been very communicative, was extremely unwell, now the council sent us a tax bill that goes over what we can spend, so is one worry after another, but we keep praying and hoping. Hope you all are doing as well as one can!!!!![​IMG]
    • Angela Toucan
      @MrsPeel sliced my finger last week, so I'm restricted for activates and making lots of typos. Healing well I think. Contact your Council about needing help to pay.
      The photo is little TJ.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Angela Toucan called them already. I a`m on top benefits, but Sarita turned 25 in February, they are now making her pay, we got a very nice lady who spoke to her after she explained to me, Sarita gave her details and they are going to see how much she actually needs to pay...... still a bit of a worry... hope you heal fast, that is one of the reasons I am not allowed in the kitchen on my own, I was cutting myself and burning constantly.... look after yourself...God knows I would love to be nearer geographically to send you Sarita to help!!!!!! Hugggzzz [​IMG]
    • cookingmylife
      Great layering of papers for your little cutie.
    • LynnG
      @MrsPeel Oh boy, I remember the poll tax protests when I was living in London ages ago .. and what an example of how crazy the policy is. Hope you get it sorted and Sarita doesn't have to pay too much.
    • LynnG
      Such a lovely page with a perfect vintage story book feel
    • marijke
      Love your photo Angela ... and love your take on the challenge this week!
    • Sokee
      What an adorable photo! I love your college design and you added a large section with alpha & number to tie in with the Artist’s design.
      Thank you so much for playing with me!
    • mcurtt
      Such a sweetie and this is proof that collage style can work for a myriad of subjects.
    • JenEm
      That photo is adorable! Love the layered papers, and the colors of this. Sorry about your finger, Angela. Hope you are on the mend. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    324.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).