michelepixels

my phone apps

my phone apps
michelepixels, Jun 28, 2018
Description:
My page was inspired by Courtney's post about Store Apps last Tuesday.

almost everything is from Technobabble by Amber LaBau
except
Geeky Key Alpha by Etc By Danyale
blue tag from SO Selfie by Kristin Aagard
    • bestcee
      Can I think it's cool I made it in your scrapbook? :circlesI feel famous.....:giggle

I love that you used your reply to scrap about your phone apps. Apps and phones are a huge part of society right now, and yet in a different way than a few years ago!
      Love how you used a ton of journaling!
    • michelepixels
      @bestcee I'm glad you don't think it's weird. You are famous at TLP! :D

I did it again this morning. I like the YouTube Channel, It's Okay to Be Smart, by Joe Hanson, and I follow his Instagram. Today I replied to one of his IG posts, then decided to make a screenshot so I could include it in my journal, because what I wrote was meaningful to me. It feels kind of weird to include a photo of his baby son in my journal, but at the same I've listened to Joe talk for hours over the last year, and learned things from him. So it makes sense to include him in documenting my life.

Sometimes when I'm out in the world and notice I'm randomly being included in the background of someone's photo, if I don't manage to get out of the way quickly enough, I wonder where the picture is going to end up. Similarly, I've donated a lot of books to the library, because when I was a teacher in the 90's I collected hundreds and I kept them through my children's childhoods. The library usually sells donated books as a fundraiser, so I imagine my name (because I labeled them all inside) being spread all over the state.

We really are amazingly connected nowadays. I feel another scrapbook page coming on. :lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).