A-M

My Mothers Hands

My Mothers Hands
A-M, Aug 3, 2019
Description:
I found a photo from Christmas dinner when I was about 12 years old of my mother about to cut up the Christmas pudding so I drew around her hand, knife and the pudding. I enjoyed creating this as this month would have been my mother's birthday.
Credits: styles and elements from the following by NBK Designs:
Precious
Art Crush 7 Impasto
PT Drip Style
Art Crush 12
AJK and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my goodness Anne-Marie. This is incredible. What a creative idea to do with an older photo - I love this to pieces! My head is spinning with excitement at the thought of giving your idea a try on my iPad. Love all the blending and textures here. LOVE! :beat
      A-M likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      I was so excited to see you taking part in the challenge, Anne-Marie! I didn't know anything about styles until you first mentioned them to me. And this page of your mother's hand is sooo incredibly creative! I love the styles you used (especially the one on the arm), and the way you did the journaling on the splash of yellow. Awesome job on the challenge!! xxx
      A-M likes this.
    • lorieh
      Love that you used a photo as a jumping point for your drawing. What a lovely tribute to your mother.
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      this is great - fantastic work
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).