Yin

My Mom the Young Teacher

My Mom the Young Teacher
Yin, Jun 28, 2020
Description:
A page, another story about my mom the young teacher in my heritage album. Print, cut and pasted florals and elements from Rachel Jefferies’ This is the Place : Money Saving Bundle.
ajm and KarenB like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such a gorgeous page!! 42 years, wow!! I'm going on year 32 teaching and I'm pretty sure I won't make it another 10 :giggle. We do have a teacher in our building who is going on year 43 or 44. I am 54 and had him for a teacher when I was 12 after he'd been teaching a year or two already. That is some amazing dedication and love for what you do!! Those photos are just beautiful!!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      What an achievement! I love these photos and that my digi supplies got printed and made their way into your heritage journal! Love how you tucked the florals under your photos
    • yellowpeep
      Fantastic achievement! Jan, yours is so great too. I'm only at 26 years. Love the shadowing here and your large embellishments.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the angled design and doodled flowers.
    • Yin
      @IntenseMagic Thanks Jan! 32 is a fantastic achievement! My mom was from a bygone era when teaching wasn't as stressful as it is now. She is in her eighties now and taught from when she was 19 to 62, and every now and then will remember and tell me a story from those days!
    • Yin
      @Rachel Jefferies Thanks Rachel! Absolutely loved the painted florals and elements for the heritage page, sets off the b/w photos of my mom so well, and lends it a sweet slightly modernized touch
    • Yin
      @yellowpeep thanks so much! Teachers have a special place in my heart! Thank you for all you do!
    • Yin
      @keepscrappin Thank you! Rachel's doodled flowers are whimsical and sweet!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Yin
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    639px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).