My Love For You Is Enternal | MOC 10.17

My Love For You Is Enternal | MOC 10.17
melidy, Jan 20, 2022
Description:
MOC 17 | Title Bleeding Off Page

Credits -
A Thousand Years [Slightly recoloured] - Becca Bonneville

Challenge Requirements -
1. The title needs to be so BIG that it bleeds off of the pages on 3 of the sides of the final page -
Left, Right and Bottom, check
2. The title needs to be placed either VERTICAL or HORIZONTAL on the page - Horizontal, check.
3. It needs to be BOLD, nothing dainty about this title. This title deserves respect and I want it to be the center of attention. The only other thing that can be the attention seeker on this page is the picture - I made it bolder by adding a deep shadow (which looks terrible in the shrunken down version but good otherwise) and an emboss also, with a smaller subtitle in colour to make it pop more.
1. You must create the title, papers with words (as the title) will not count towards this challenge - Title was created with font and styles.
    • sberkan
      This is so elegant and beautiful! I love the tone on tone title and the soft colours. That is a super sweet photo, too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    831.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).