Pups_r_Paps

My-Kitchen-5-6-20

My-Kitchen-5-6-20
Pups_r_Paps, Jun 19, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: This is the chaos that was my kitchen just prior to my move from Florida to Ohio. I’m keeping these photos on the off chance I may think I want to move again. This scrapbook page should convice me otherwise!

CREDITS: PHOTOS - by me; TEMPLATE - by NBK Design; KIT - "Healthy at Home", Bella Gypsy; FONT - Anjelika Rose
Dalis, trekmom and MrsPeel like this.
    • Tree City
      I hear ya! But you have scrapped the chaos (your word!) so wonderfully.
      trekmom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I LOVE seeing people's kitchens!!!! for us, is the place we spend more time in, we love cooking and we also have redecorated all on our own (even when Sarita DD was 5!!! to be honest, it doesn't look much of a mess to me, but I do know we have that chaotic feeling with moves, so.... I understand you are happier now, so that makes me happy too!!!! And what an amazing way to warning of a move back!!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol love the idea of keeping these to prevent future moves - i remember the wall of boxes we had moving 10 yrs back - it is definitely a deterrent!
    • Nemla
      LOL, Just the thing I am sure, though I have seen worse after a cook up ..
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).