Sharon-Dewi

My Journey

My Journey
Sharon-Dewi, Feb 1, 2020
Description:
Journaling reads:
I often travel by train, to cities I live in, have lived in and work in. I only live in Dordrecht for a year now, but as soon as I see the big church appear from behind the water, I immediately get the feeling that I’m home.
- From birth till the age of 2, I lived in Zaandam and most of my family still live there.
- From the age of 2 till the age of 18 I lived in Purmerend until I went to university. My parents still live there.
- From the age of 18 till the age of 31 I lived in Delft with Tim until we bought our own home. We still work there part-time.

To create this layout I used the Lilypad Collab "All About Me".
    • SeattleSheri
      What a beautiful page! I love those photos of you!
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • KELLIE R GUZMAN
      Stunning page.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    506.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).