Farwen

My Jasc Paint Shop Pro (MOC6 Jan21)

My Jasc Paint Shop Pro (MOC6 Jan21)
Farwen, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
(MOC6 Jan21)
journaling (sorry, english isn't my first language):

When I bought the first computer, I used it to search the internet for news and everything
what could interest me on books, my favorites, movies and television series,
in general all that fascinated me and could be searched and found on the net.
I do not remember when I discovered the possibility of 'graphing' using various programs,
but I know that as soon as I started it was love at first sight!
It started with a trial version of Jasc Paint Shop Pro (yes, just that of this photo!)
and it's no longer over !!
At the time the yahoo groups were going, they were like fanclubs to sign up for if you were passionate about something,
and I followed groups of tubes, brushes, tutorials and .... stationery !!!!
Oh mom, how much I enjoyed creating stationery for Outlook!
In fact I loved another program that was really nice, but I do not remember the name :( What a good time !!
Then came new forms of graphics, the blends (!! amoooo!), The colorize, the icons on LJ,
and the world of challenges linked to them. Good old times! I was younger !!!! T_T lol: D
Then digital scrap arrived and we're still here!
Sometimes the mojo is lost, but I think I found my home: TLP!
But always in the company of my beloved PSP !!
He will also have changed his name, but not the joy that gives me!

credits:

Little Butterfly Wings - Feeling Good, Daydreamer, Think Happy Thoughts, Winter Wonderland, Together We So Rock, Summer Nights, Once Upon a Christmas, Merci, I Am Blessed, M3 November 2017 AddOn

font: Tox Typewriter
    • Serena
      I started off with Paint Shop Pro too! Oh how I loved it! Very cool layout! :)
    • KittyY
      LOVE how you journaled over the title - clever clever!
    • lcpereyra
      Terrific page - love your storytelling journaling and creative design! Great idea to use a screen shot of your computer screen for your photo. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    369.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).