Serena

My Heart Is In Daegu

My Heart Is In Daegu
Serena, Jun 14, 2018
Description:
My page for the June Scraplift Challenge found Here! We're scraplifting one of my favs, come play!!

Credits:

Collab: Life is an Adventure Part 2 (LilyPad collab!)

Lynn Grieveson Designs: Worn Tops Templates

Allison Pennington: FTLOA: Glacial Glass

Valorie Wibbens: Lost and Found

Sabrina's Creations: Document Your Memories | Templates

I mixed two of my favorite pages of Lisa's found here:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you for looking!! :dance
LynnG likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my! What beautiful photos and what a fabulous creative page!! Super cool take on the scraplift!
      Serena likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Daegu, how I miss you! Seoul too. You have me wanting to do some Korea pages now! Oh, how I miss my adventures there. If the Army would send back, I'd go in a heart beat.

I love what you have created, Serena. I think its might clever to combine two pages. I must say, I never thought of that for scraplifting...take your favorite pieces from two.
      Serena likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Very clever putting together two pages to lift and creating one amazing page! Love the design and love your shadows - so life like. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Serena likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      can;t say it better than the girls have.... your always present elegance, the soul that shines through every one of your pages...... you make me want to travel again!!!! [​IMG]
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    351.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).