LBscraps

My happy place mug

My happy place mug
LBscraps, Jan 26, 2019
Description:
Scrapping with Liz Simple and Sweet Life Template 14
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Simple-and-Sweet-Life-2-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
Kristin Aagard Lazy Weekend kit
The Lilypad MOC Day 20 Storytelling

This little mug makes me happy! I spied it in the hospital gift shop at Dignity in Phoenix. Some hospital gift shops have the most unique little things, sometimes at a very good price. This was a little high, but they gave me the employee sale price – nice! I realize it’s a Volkswagen, but that doesn’t really matter. It’s a glamper in my world, and that is what we do, so I had to have it. Especially with the perfect messages inside and on the back.
I was sad to notice after using it just twice some cracks inside. Who knows how long it will last, but I’ll enjoy it while I can, and have photos of it to remember. That’s a pretty true life lesson, too. Nothing lasts forever, but we can hold on to the memories. Enjoy what – and who – we have, as long as we can, and then look back with a smile later. Not always easy. I know I’ll be sad when it breaks. But I’m happier for having had it for the time I did. My little happy place mug.
KELLIE R GUZMAN and KarenB like this.
    • nessita
      Love your mug. Great LO and journaling.
    • fruitysuet
      This mug is so, so cute! I hope it lasts a while longer (I had a mug that lasted a few years after those initial cracks so there is hope!). I am a sucker for pretty mugs myself as well. Anyhow, it's beautifully scrapped, I love all the paper layering.
    • jesskab
      Cracks after 2 uses!?! Oh no! It's an adorable mug. I have a friend with a VW bus named Flash. He would love that mug. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    LBscraps
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    476.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).